Best homemade dinner rolls recipe ever with yeast
• 2 cups all-purpose flour, divided, or as needed
• 2 tablespoons white sugar
• 1 (.25 ounce) envelope Fleischmann’s® RapidRise Yeast
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ cup milk
• ¼ cup water
• 2 tablespoons butter
• Combine 3/4 cup flour, sugar, undissolved yeast, and salt in a large bowl.
• Heat milk, water, and 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan until very warm (120 degrees to 130 degrees F).
• Add warm milk mixture to the flour mixture. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed of an electric mixer, scraping the bowl occasionally. Add 1/4 cup flour; beat for 2 minutes at high speed. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough.
• Knead dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cover; let rest for 10 minutes.
• Divide dough into 12 equal pieces.
• Shape pieces into balls and place in a greased 8-inch round pan. Cover and let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
• Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
• Bake rolls in the preheated oven until golden brown on top, about 20 minutes. Serve warm.