Creamy crockpot chicken spaghetti
• 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 2 cans (10.5 oz each) cream of chicken soup
• 1 can (10 oz) Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
• 1/2 cup diced onion
• 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 cups chicken broth
• 1/2 cup water
• 1 lb spaghetti
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
• Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and place them in the crockpot.
• In a large bowl, mix together the cream of chicken soup, Rotel tomatoes, onion, green pepper, garlic, chicken broth, and water. Pour the mixture over the chicken in the crockpot.
• Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
• Remove the chicken from the crockpot and shred it using two forks. Return the shredded chicken to the crockpot.
• Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions, and drain.
• Add the cooked spaghetti to the crockpot, and stir until the spaghetti is coated with the sauce.
• Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top of the spaghetti, cover the crockpot, and let it cook for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
• Sprinkle chopped parsley over the top, and serve hot.
• Enjoy your Creamy Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti!