Old South Coca-Cola Pork Loin
• 500 grams of pork midsection
• 1 tablespoon of dark pepper
• 2 tablespoons of salt
• 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
• Coca Cola Sauce:
• 250 milliliters of Coca Cola
• 1 onion, finely hacked
• 3 cloves of garlic, finely hacked
• 3 ready tomatoes
• 3 Pasilla chiles, deveined and seedless
• 1 ancho stew, deveined and seedless
• 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
• 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
• 2 tablespoons of honey
• Season the midsection with salt and pepper everywhere.
• HEAT a skillet, add vegetable oil and seal midsection on all sides until brilliant brown.
• Barbecue chilies and tomatoes on a frying pan; absorb peppers bubbling water for 20 minutes.
• Sell the chilies with the tomatoes; strain the sauce and put away.
• SOURCE onion and garlic in a pot with vegetable oil, add the bean stew sauce, Dijon mustard, honey and Coke; cook over medium intensity for 10 minutes.
• Weaken the cornstarch in ½ cup of water and add it to the sauce; season with salt and pepper.
• PLACE pork flank in ovenproof dish and cover with sauce; prepare for one hour at 220°C and plunge the pork midsection in its juices like clockwork.
• Eliminate the midsection from the stove and let it rest for 10 minutes prior to cutting.
• SERVE the pork flank cuts covered with the Coca Cola sauce.