Pork chops with onion and mushroom gravy
• 4 bone-in pork slashes.
• 1 can chicken stock.
• 1 can cream of chicken soup.
• 1 bundle onion soup blend.
• 1 bundle dry pork sauce blend.
• 1 tsp garlic powder.
• In a sluggish cooker, I joined chicken stock, onion soup blend, pork sauce blend, and cream of chicken soup, and I whisked together until very much consolidated.
• I prepared the two sides of the slashes with a smidgen of garlic powder.
• I set pork cleaves into the sluggish cooker. I added 3 tablespoons of cornstarch, and cold water to thicken the sauce.
• I cooked it covered for around 4 to 6 hours, on low intensity.
• At the point when it’s finished, You can serve it with pureed potatoes.