Taco Stuffed Shells
• 12 jumbo pasta shells
• 1/2 pound ground beef
• 1/2 cup taco sauce
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
• Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
• Cook the pasta shells according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
• In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until it is browned and fully cooked. Stir in the taco sauce and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
• Stuff each pasta shell with a spoonful of the beef mixture. Place the stuffed shells in a baking dish.
• Top the shells with shredded cheddar cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
• Serve the taco stuffed shells hot, garnished with a dollop of sour cream and some chopped cilantro. Enjoy!